- To The Lighthouse - Virginia Woolf
- Macbeth - William Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban - J.K. Rowling
- Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling
- A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
- Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
- Othello - William Shakespeare
- The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath (again…)
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Franny and Zooey - J.D. Salinger (again…)
- Dubliners - James Joyce
- Raise High the Roofbeams, Carpenters & Seymour, An Introduction - J.D. Salinger
- Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides
- Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka
- The Pat Hobby Stories - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tender is the Night - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept - Elizabeth Smart
- The Assumption of the Rogues & Rascals - Elizabeth Smart
- Mrs. Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
- The Waste Land - T.S. Eliot
- The Duchess of Malfi - John Webster
- We - Yevgeny Zamyatin
- Mary - Vladimir Nabokov
- The Old Man and the Sea - Ernest Hemingway
- Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
- The Seducer’s Diary - Søren Kierkegaard
- The Stranger - Albert Camus
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera
- Notes from Underground - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The Present Age: On the Death of Rebellion - Søren Kierkegaard
- The Fall - Albert Camus
- Selected Poems - T.S. Eliot
- The Defence of Socrates/Euthryphro - Plato
- Phaedo - Plato
- Medea - Euripides
- The Tempest - William Shakespeare
- Mister Pip - Lloyd Jones
- Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics
- Descartes’ Meditations
- Fuck philosophy.
Tomorrow will be the happiest day of my life thus far, I’m so excited I can’t even get myself into the sleeping mentality I just want to get on that plane right now. Meow.
18 terribly long days until London. 18 big, fat, dumb days.
Something compelled me today to find sheets of every single Bach chorale and then analyse them harmonically. I may be losing my mind but this is actually really fun.
Touch me. Soft eyes. Soft soft soft hand. I am lonely here. O, touch me soon, now. What is that word known to all men? I am quiet here alone. Sad too. Touch, touch me.
James Joyce, Ulysses
Can someone please tell me why I had to leave London so soon?
I need a wonderfully intellectual man who won’t be bored or confused by the films I watch when I’m home alone on a Saturday night.
Consumed by the wonderfulness that is Hugo.
The Marni F/W 2012 need to get on my feet right meow.